Thursday, May 26, 2016

How I Found Locksmith Services In My Town

I locked my keys inside my house. Usually I keep an extra key outside, but since I just locked myself out of it the other day, I used the key and didn't put it back. I completely forgot to put it where I usually do. As you can tell, I'm a little forgetful. I had to call a home security systems Austin TX to help me get my door unlocked.

Fortunately, when I locked myself out of my home, I had my phone with me. I was able to search the Internet on it for locksmith services in my town. I called the first one I found. I didn't have the time to look around for reviews and information on them before asking them to come to my home and unlock the door for me. 

I wish I would have looked at their reviews. I waited about an hour for them to arrive. They acted like it wasn't an emergency and like I was wasting their time. 

This made me a little angry especially since I was paying them for their time. I just wanted my home unlocked and I wanted to get my keys, I had things to do. I am completely unhappy with this locksmith and I plan on leaving a review about the experience I had with them. 

They charged me way too much for the way they acted and I let them know how I felt about it. I didn't like the attitude of the locksmith at all. I will make sure I let everyone know how I feel about them. I will also make sure I keep two extra keys outside so I never have to hire locksmith services again. I will never recommend them to anyone I know and will definitely never use their services again.

No comments:

Post a Comment